Coronavirus shipping concerns
I know we've all had way past our fair share of information on the coronavirus lately, and I don't want to alarm anyone any further, but I do need to address some things with my shop moving forward during this time.
I'm going to do my best to continue with the store, but I'm also treating myself and most of the state of Washington, where I'm from, as infected. Why would I do that? I feel obligated in this time to be careful and concerned not just with my health, but the health of all of you out there.
That being said, here are the steps I am taking for my shop:
- All packages and inventory will be in a sterile area of the house that only I access.
- All items will be wiped down if possible with disinfecting wipes.
- I have latex gloves I can use during this time as well to package your items.
- I will also be washing my hands before handling your items or packages.
- I MAY HAVE TO DELAY SHIPPING DEPENDING ON EVENTS
Also during this time, I will continue to honor the 30% on all products. I want to see you all be happy during this time and if my art can help for a birthday present, a special event, or just make someone smile, I want to be able to continue that.
In the event that packages are delayed over a week, I will be posting to all my socials and here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me (rinidinger@gmail) or contact me on any social channels. I will gladly work with you!